All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free For Dummies Booklet



On July 9, 2010 I received my copy of Well-Being for Dummies booklet after requesting it a month earlier. It is a 68 page booklet full of interesting information. The book has four chapters.

The Well-Being for Dummies booklet is being given out by the Real powered by Humana.
In this FREE book you'll learn how to:
Relax! - try out different techniques to fight stress
Build brain power - try reasoning, eating right, and working on crossword puzzles
Plan your estate - decide on a will or trust, and buy the right insurance
Maintain a healthy social life - keep connected with family, old friends, and make new friends

Plus, by registering for your free booklet you'll also get access to MyWell-Being.com:
- Stay fit and healthy in mind, body and spirit
- Focus on work and finances
- Connect with family and loved ones
- Make time to do what makes you happy

So yes, you need to register with a password. However this website is interesting. It even has five brain games that I found rather fun. I'd say even kids as young as elementary school might enjoy them.

Click on this link to sign up for this booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment