All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Free Samples from Procter and Gamble


Sadly there have not been any samples in over a year.    

Procter and Gamble have a nice sample program that is now called Try It & Love It.  Every quarter (January 1 - March 31, April 1 - June 30, July 1 - September 30, and October 1 - December 31) you are able to choose from a select number of samples they decide to offer. It's usually different each quarter but sometimes is the same. You are able to request all of them at one time but you can only request once per quarter so choose wisely when you do. Also sometimes requesting samples at the beginning of the quarter isn't always best, especially if you are not real interested in what they are offering.  They may offer something better later on in the quarter.  In order to get these free samples from them you have to register with a password.

Click here to register/log in.

By the way, I have received samples from this program many times in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment