All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Atkins Starter Kit


Atkins wants to help you lose weight (or in my case see what their plan is all about) by offering anyone that registers with a password a free Atkins Starter Kit.

The current kit includes:
- The Atkins Quick-Start Guide
- Atkins Carb Counter with Acceptable Foods List
- Buy one get one free coupon


This offer has been around for a couple years. I took advantage of it in 2010. They usually come rather quickly.  When I ordered this kit is came with three different bars.  Sadly they do not do this anymore.

Click here to sign up with a password.  You can either select to have them send you the kit by mail or you can download the kit right away.  This was originally posted on August 14, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment