All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, July 25, 2011

Free Nikwax Product


I requested this again back in February and hadn't received it so I emailed them last week and today I received my sample. However, they sent me more than what they normally sent which was very nice of them. They sent me a Nikwax Sandal Wash and Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel (2.1 fl oz each). They also sent me three stickers too (two that said "Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Rewaterproof" and one with they company logo on it). A informational card was also included.

You can do this offer once every three months but this is the second time I've done it and had to contact them about my sample. By the way, this quarters sample offer is for the Sandle Wash


My sample of this came November 18th. I'm not sure why it took this long as it was suppose to take a month to arrive but I'm happy that I got it. The sample they gave me was a sample of their Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel (60 ml) along with a brochure. You can do this offer every three months. This offer was originally posted on August 26th.

I want to post their rules to this offer so here is the rules, "You can repeat the quiz as many times as you like and you will get different questions each time. You can only win a maximum of one free product per household every 3 months. However, for every 3 friends you have referred that play the quiz, you will be able to play and win again immediately. No cash alternative available. Open to residents in US, Canada, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Nikwax, or its representatives, reserves the right to substitute an equivalent prize should the prize stated be unavailable."


Nikwax is a product that helps makes fabrics waterproof. Nikwax would like you to try their product but in order to get a free product of it you must take their web quiz. Since this isn't a normal fill out a form to get a free sample I'm going to walk you through the process of how to get this freebie.

First click here. Once you get to that page you must register with a password. If you already have registered before just enter your log in information. Once you are done with that it'll take you to the quiz. The quiz is five multiple choice questions. Each question gives you a clue. Click on the clue and it'll take you to a webpage with the answer located somewhere on that page. Once you have selected your answer make sure you click on check your answer to see if you are correct. If you get one wrong you can take the quiz again until you get all five right. Once all your answers are correct submit your answers. A congratulations will appear on your screen. You have just won the free product.

The questions are not that hard especially since the clue takes you to the page where the answer can be found. Just a little reading is involved and you get to learn a little bit about their products and what they are about. A good deal I think for a free product. By the way, you can win once every three months so don't forget to come back in three months to win again!

No comments:

Post a Comment