All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Free Sample of Emergen-C


Right now you can request a free sample of  Emergen-C on Facebook and on their website too.

Just "like" Emergen-C and fill out the form.  They also have a $2.50 coupon that you can print out or request by mail on Facebook too.  Just go here for the coupon.

Emergen-C's website is also giving away free samples of their product. If you have requested this in the past you will not be able to request it again. At least I was unable to.

Click here to fill out the form and a couple questions asking you if you use their products. You can check the status of your free samples right on their website too. Just click where it says, "Check the status of an existing free sample request." This offer is for U.S. residents only. This was originally posted on August 5, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment