All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free Land O' Lakes Holiday Recipe Brochure


Land O' Lakes has a holiday recipe brochure they would like to send to you. However, in order to request it you must register (with password) to become a Land O' Lakes Simple Rewards Club Member.

Click here to take you to the page to register or log in. The registrations link it at the top of that page where it say, "Simple Rewards Club." Once you are logged in it should take you to the form to fill out. You don't want the brochure you can download a PDF file (or Gluten-Free) of it or they even have the recipes right on the site to look at. Another option is to call 1-800-837-7702 after October 1st. I am not sure if you have to be registered to order by phone though.

By the way, here are the recipe PDFs for last year. The PDFs for 2010's holiday season. Download a PDF file (or Gluten-Free) of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment