All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Coupons: From Mambo Sprouts


It looks like Mambo Sprouts is now offering their Spring 2016 coupon booklet for you to request.  Just go here and fill out the form.  They will be mailing out this booklet in mid April.  

Receive Mambo Sprouts monthly e-newsletter with the latest coupons, green living tips, healthy recipes and amazing giveaways and contests! Plus, get great deals and special offers from some of your favorite natural and organic brands.

Also you can sign up to to join the Mambo Track Research Panel which sounds interesting to me.  I have received a couple samples and free product coupons since I joined, for example I received two Emergen-C packets for completing their Outlook Survey.

So click here to sign up for the newsletter to get money saving coupons from Mambo Sprouts and other great information at the bottom of the page.  To sign up for the Mambo Track Research Panel go here.

NOTE: These are coupons you have to print out but certain retailers carry their coupon booklet you can pick up.

Below is a nice goodie box I received in 2011 for entering a sweepstakes they were promoting at that time.



My goodie box from Mambo Sprouts for winning a sweepstakes after I took a survey of
theirs contained: 
- (2) Jasmati Long Grain American Jasmine Rice (5.3 oz)
- (2)  CalNaturale Svelte sustained energy protein drinks (spiced chai and chocolate) (15.9 fl oz each)
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken Recipe cat food (1.75 oz) w/brochure
- Nature’s Path pumpkin-n-spice chewy granola bar (1.2 oz)
- Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid lavender floral & mint (0.40 fl oz)
- Method laundry detergent fresh air (1 large load)
- Method Smarty Dish dishwasher detergent tab (1 load)
- Traditional Medicinals Heartburn Soother herb tea (1.5 g)
- Udo’s Oil 3-6-9 blend brochure
- Udi’s Gluten Free Foods brochure w/$0.75 off coupon
- Pamela’s Products brochure w/B3G1 rebate offer
- Lightlife free product coupon
- Mambo Sprouts Winter 2011 coupon booklet
- Congratulations note

No comments:

Post a Comment