All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Free P & G Coupon Booklet From Family UNIT for Military Families


This past month I received two coupon booklets from Family UNIT. This booklet has over $66 in savings (from 62 coupons).  These coupons are basically the same type of coupons you would find in the P&G brandSAVER booklets that are in the newspapers or that you can load onto your rewards card.  Usually they send out a booklet once a quarter and the last time I received a booklet was in November '14.  I encourage you to get this if you shop at the military commissary.


If you are a member in the military or a family member of one I encourage you to order this sample offer. Family UNIT would like to send you a coupon booklet.

These are coupons for P & G products. And for every one of these coupons you redeem at The Commissary (they are Manufacturer Military Coupons) Procter and Gamble will donate $0.50 to the USO Operation Enduring Care. Now these aren't just cents off coupons. No, these are buy one get one (a different item) free coupons. Some of them are just cents off though.

In order to get these coupons you must register (or log in) with password to Family UNIT. Click here to register/log in. This was originally posted on September 29, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment