All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Free Samples from Priceless Imprinters



I found this site last night. I wasn't sure if it was for businesses or not so I emailed them. I got an email response and it sounds like you don't have to have a business. Here is what their website says, "Requests for samples and catalogs are not automated. Each request is reviewed individually by a member of our sales team and all sample requests that exceed $10 including shipping are subject to our sample request policies. Thank you for your interest!" This is the sample request policy states, "See it before you buy it! We will send you up to $10 in sample product at no charge. Samples will either be blank or have a random imprint, availability permitting. If sample products exceed $10, a credit card will be required to fulfill your sample request. Sample products will only be shipped within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I haven't done this yet but plan to. I am not good with deciding what I want. I'd be interested to see what sample you request so leave a comment below and let me know.

Click here to see what they offer and go here to order your sample.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm the web developer from PricelessImprinters.com and I noticed that we were getting some traffic from your blog. I also received your email asking about our free samples policies and wanted to let you know that you don't have to be a business to request a sample. Individuals request samples all the time for personalized gifts for weddings, family events and other occasions. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's great to hear! I'm glad I gave you some traffic to your site. That makes me feel good to know that I have helped you out.

    ReplyDelete