All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Off Topic: Where's my sample from June?

January 14th: The book The Quest for Character by John MacArthur came. This is a 144 page hardcover book. I wasn't expecting this to come as they wanted me to call them about it and I didn't feel like doing that. So it was a surprise to receive this.

January 7th: Nelson Pure & Clear purifying daily face wash anti-blemish care came (125 ml). This came from London.

November 8th: My Journey To The Stars came today. It comes with a DVD and folder filled with education material. This is a great resource for teachers or homeschoolers (or anyone interested in learning about the stars for that matter). This program has been temporally suspended but if you'd like to know when it's back up click here to be notified.


My sample of Teeccino came while I vacation (Oct.)! This came with a brochure, a $0.50 off a box of Teeccino Tee-Bags, and one Teeccino Herbal Coffee Chocolate Mint Tee-bag.

My almond tin came while I was on vacation (Oct.)! This came from London. What I found interesting was that all the sites I read said this didn't come with almonds. Well mine did and my husband ate them all while I was away on vacation. It's a cute tin with a note enclosed that said, "This tin holds the perfect daily portion of almonds (about 23)." I also received a handwritten note with the following message, "Please fin enclosed your almond tin and a pack of California almonds. Sorry for the delay." Maybe the almonds were extra due to the delay. Either way I'm glad I inquired about my sample.

While on vacation (Oct.) I received two Nivea samples (lotion and body wash). This satisfies the May and June requests.

May's samples that didn't come can be found here. This is a list of June's samples that didn't come. You will notice these samples have dates next to them. This is when I decided to give that information.

Green - Has not came yet.
Blue - It came.
Orange - Removed from list. Was either a scam, gave up on it, or they ran out and have none to give out.

#####June 2#####
1. Altco Aluminum Carabiner Sent an email on gmail Aug 16, Sept 11., Oct 3. Email didn't work this time. Looking more like a scam now that I look more into it. I've decided to label this as a scam. Removed from my list.
2. Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner This is looking to be a Costco sample and I may have gotten this but didn't remove it on accident. I've decided to remove this from my list since I may have already gotten it without removing it from my list.
#####June 7#####
3. Organo Gold Gourmet Hot Chocolate Sent an email on gmail Aug 16, Sept 11 I contacted the company directly and they don't give out samples. Plus one of their distributes I contacted does not give out samples. So I'm going to guess that where I ordered it from was a scam. I am removing this from my list.
4. Shaklee Energy Chew with green tea ext., vit. C,D,B At least an 8 - 12 week wait and it could be longer. Decided to send them an email Nov 5.
5. Tin from Almond Board of California Sent an email on gmail Aug 16, Sept 11, Oct 3. Added a new email address this time. Right when I was about to give up on contacting them they finally reply. I just sent them my mailing address. Received this tin with almonds while on vacation (Oct.).
#####June 9#####
6. Journey to the Stars DVD Another 1 to 3 more months from Aug 24th's email. Hearing reports that these are starting to come Nov 5. Came Nov 8. A very nice packet which satisfies this offer. I have removed it from my list.
7. Pristine Skin Care Sent an email on gmail Aug 16, Sept 11, Oct 3. No response and it's looking more like a scam, did send my last email Nov 6. I've decided to remove this from my list.

#####June 11#####
8. Borba Age Defying Concentrate Sent an email on website Aug 16, Sept 11, Oct 3. Finally decided to leave them a message on their Facebook page Nov 6. They now require $2 up front with a $5 credit on first order. I have removed this from my list and on this site.
#####June 15#####
9. A Sinner Meets a Seeking Savior, Part I by Grace To You Sent an email on gmail Aug 27 They want me to call 800-554-7223. I don't feel like calling them to request this so I have decided not to get this. So I'm removing this from my list.
10. The Quest For Character (Hardcover) by Grace To You Sent an email on gmail Aug 27 They want me to call 800-554-7223. I don't feel like calling them to request this so I have decided not to get this. So I'm removing this from my list. This book came Jan 14. 144 pages.
#####June 22#####
11. Neru Patch Food and Leg discomfort Sent an email on website Aug 27, Sept 11, Oct 3. Email from site does not work Nov 6. This is looking more like a scam. So I'm removing it from my list.
12. Nivea Happy Sensation Daily Lotion I received a body wash and lotion while on vacation (Oct.) so the this offer and the May offer is satisfied.

#####June 24#####
13. Nectavida supplement sent and email on website but an error occurred so don't know Aug 27, Sept 11, Oct 2. Also sent out an email from gmail with a different email to try. Gimmie Freebies thinks it's a scam so I'm going to agree with that. I am removing this from my list.
#####June 26#####
14. Gax-X Thin Strips Offer said 8 - 10 weeks. There is an 800 # to call but I have decided not to call it. Also I've decided it's not worth it and will remove it from my list.
#####June 27#####
15. L'essence D'eau Skin Repair Essence Sent out an email on gmail Sept 4, Oct 3. Sent an email on Facebook Nov 6 but it's looking to be a scam. I've decided to remove from my list.
#####June 29#####
16. Smoothsmooth shampoo and conditioner Sent an email on website Sept 4, Oct 3.Requested again Nov. 4 got a confirmation email this time. 6 - 8 weeks
#####June 30#####
17. Teeccino chocolate mint Sent an email on website and gmail Sept 4, Oct 3. This came while on vacation (Oct.) It came with a brochure, $0.50 coupon, and my sample. This has satisfied this offer.
18. Nelson's Pure & Clear Sent an email on website Sept 4 Got a response, emailed them back Oct 3, Nov 6, Dec 18. They are sending me a full size product. Got Nelson Pure & Clear Jan 7. I have removed this from my list.


Now some of these I still need to update or remove. Some I need to recontact. You will notice that Nivea is on here too and I just posted about the update on the May off topic with that sample. I decided that the sample I received will probably go for both requests and just count my loss for one.

If you have received any of these samples please leave a comment so I know. Also I'll update this when I get new information about these samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment