All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Free Karo Recipe Booklet

I received my Karo - Best Cookies & Bars recipe booklet today. This is a 31 page full color booklet with 26 recipes. You can still request this by mail if you'd like. I originally posted this on November 26th.

This offer has changed. If you want this booklet you'll have to request it by mail now. Send your name and address to:

Karo Booklet Offer
Dept. 7339
P.O. Box 5010
Stacy, MN 55078-5010

By the way, on their webpage it says "This promotion is no longer available" and then goes on to say if you want the booklet to request it by mail. I find that kind of confusing. However, if you still want this you can try calling or emailing them to confirm they still have some before you send in your request by mail.

Karo Syrups are the only corn syrup products that are available across the entire United States and they would like to send you a free recipe booklet. In this recipe booklet you'll discover 26 delicious recipes for cookies and bars, all with 0g High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Just click here to request yours. This offer is for U.S. residents only.

No comments:

Post a Comment