All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Off Topic: Where's my sample from July?

March 17: The nuvo h2o CitraCharge came today. They gave me two of these packets. One is good for 3 - 4 loads. This also came with some informational materials. The package they sent it in is a clear cylinder with blue caps.

January 29: The Cross in my Pocket came today. It is red and white plastic canvas. It's pretty. Two notes came with it. Here is the post to find out about how to request this.

December 24: I received my sample from them today in the mail. It came with Zuke's Mini Bakes All-Natural Miniature Dog Biscuits in Peanut Butter n' Blueberryz (11 count) and Chicken n' Cherryz (23 count), Zuke's Mini Naturals Healthy, Moist, Miniature Dog Treats Chicken Formula (30 count) and Itty Bitty Buddy Biscuits Roasted Chicken (15 count). These treats look the perfect size for a small dog.

December 24: Yesterday I got a nice sample from Sonya Renaya TOUCH Bath & Body. They sent me a sample of Sonya Renaya TOUCH Hand & Food Therapy in Cherry Blossom and Citrus Frost. The Citrus Frost sample seems to have twice as much product in its container than the Cherry Blossom does. I do not know why. They also sent me a 4 oz Sonya Renaya TOUCH Baby Soft Skin Glycerin Soap in Night Jasmine. This looks to be a full size product and it smells very good.


December: My Burt's Bees toothpaste (normal sample size) sample came. Also my tote bag (nice green bag along with some stickers and informational papers) came. Forgot to post them here.

November 20th: My sample of A.C.T. Energy arrived sometime around this date. It came with two sample packets, a business card, and informational page.

November 12th: I got my Achooz wipes (menthol and fragrance free) plus a money saving coupon. You can still get the coupon here in my post about it.

November 10th: I got my BetterOats coupon I requested. I got a free product coupon and a money saving one too. By the way, they normally have a coupon you can print if you like them on Facebook. This may have been why I got what I received because when they responded back their message sounded odd to me. Click here to take you to their website. I made a post about it here.

Here is the list for the July offers I am still waiting on. Most of these have been added to the site and have been annotated if they have. I have contacted a few of these and still need to contact the rest of them. Some of the offers on the site have some comments from when I tried to contact them. By the way, from time to time I try to recontact the samples from earlier months.

Green - Still have not gotten it.
Blue - It came.
Orange - I removed it from my list as it was either a scam, gave up on it, or they ran out and have none to send.

#####July 2#####
1. Nuvo H2O CitraClear2 Citracharge 100721018580 Sent many emails even after they said they had sent it as it must of got lost in the mail. I finally received it today. The sample is two Citracharges and informational material. I have removed this from my list.
#####July 5#####
2. Soyna Renaya Hand & Foot Therapy Lotion Sent an email on website but got a blank screen Sept 4, Oct3. Also sent an email from gmail and got a reply. Sent my mailing info with scent request Nov 6. Inquired about my order Dec 19. They resent it out. I got two lotions and a nice bar of soap. I removed this from my list.
#####July 10#####
3. Animal Lovers United t-shirt from animailloversusa twitter Added to blog. They only have 3,957 followers Nov 6.
#####July 16#####
4. Plastic Canvis cross Added to blog. I've decided to wait little longer on this since I emailed them about their link awhile back Nov 6. Sent an email from gmail and resent my mailing info. This came Jan 29. It is red and white. Very pretty. I have removed this from my list. Added to blog.
#####July19#####
5. DVD copy of PBS's new fild Elbert Hubbard Sent an email Dec 18. Got a reply they don't have anymore. They sent me a visitors guide. I do not think the DVD is coming so I am removing this from my list and site.
6. Grandma Bowser's Dog Biscuits Added to blog Sent email from gmail Oct 3. They replyed and I resent my info Oct 8. They ran out now and I won't be getting one. I'm removing this from my list and site.
#####July20#####
7. Carolin Herrera (CH) Fragrance I requested again in Oct. I have decided to remove this offer from my list and site and give up on it. It is too confusing and I can't find a reliable way to contact them.
#####July21#####
8. Achooz Saline Nose Wipes Added to blog Sent email from gmail Nov 6. This came in the mail today. Two wipes (mentho and fragrance free). This satisfys my request. I have removed it from my list.
9. Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste Added to blog Sent an email from gmail to StartSampling Nov 6. This sample came. I removed it from the list.
10. PH Test Strips from Pureform Contact page didn't work. Think it's a scam. Removed from blog and list.
#####July 24#####
11.Hot Tomales candy Rules state 1,000 per month. Don't think it'll come since I didn't technically win. I have decided to remove from list without contacting them about it.
#####July 25#####
12. Natural Nibbles dog treats Sent an email from gmail Oct 3. Sent an email to their Facebook account Nov 6. Added to blog #####July 26#####
13. Microfiber Lens Cloth from Photoholic Sent an email from gmail Oct 3 which failed. More research I realized this was a scam. Deleted from the blog and list.
#####July 28#####
14. A.C.T. Energy Drink Sent an email from gmail Oct 3. Sent an email to their Facebook account Nov 6. Added to blog. This arrived November 20th. Two sample packets, business card, and informational page. I have removed this from my list.
15. Kotex Samples Sent Kotex an email on their website asking if this link is valid Nov 6. I've decided to remove this request from my list and site
#####July 29#####
16. Annie's Kids Konserve lunch sack 8 - 10 weeks delivery. Sent an email on their website Nov 6, Jan 30. They replied that they have ran out of bags and I will not be getting one. I have remove this from my list and site.
17. Skinner's Vaporizing Salve Sent email on website Oct 3 and an email on gmail Nov 6. They wanted me to call
1-877-475-7416 which I am not comfortable doing. I have decided to remove this from my list and site and give up on it.
18. Better Oats coupon Sent an email on website Nov 6. Via US Mail, we will be sending you comparable coupons for our products Nov 8. Received a free product coupon and a $0.55 off BetterOats Oatmeal. This satisfies for this offer. I have removed it from my list.
19. Dog Snak Pak from AnimalNibbles.com Sent an email on website Oct 3, got a reply and I am in the next batch to be sent out Oct 4. Inquired about my sample. They resent it out. I got four bag with 10 - 30 dog treats in each bag. Perfect for small dogs. I have removed this from my list and site.
#####July 30#####
20. AktaDerm face cream I forgot to remove this from list after I removed it from the blog when I got the email that I was not going to get a sample when they ran out and now charge S&H for it. Added to blog
#####July 31#####
21. Green Tote Bag from Meritage Green's Commented on their Facebook Wall Oct 3. Got a reply and confirmed my info Oct 22. Added to blog My tote bag did come and I removed it from the list.
22. Borba Skin Balance Aqualess Crystalline drink mix packettes They now require $2 up front with a $5 credit on first order. I have removed this from my list and on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment