All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, January 10, 2011

Free Health Resources


The two resources I requested came today. The Exercise & Physical Activity - Your Everyday Guide is a 120 full color softbound book. The Go4Life - Everyday Exercises. The full DVD length is a little over 100 minutes. I'll watch this after I have posted this and will update it when I am finished. Overall though I think these two resources are worth requesting. Especially if you know someone who is aging.
The National Institute on Aging has free materials you can request for free. There are many to choose from.

Go here and look around to see what you'd like to request. Printed copies can only be sent to U.S. residents. This was originally posted on December 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment