All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Free Water Test Strip Kits




The Aqua Science water test kit I posted on January 18th came January 21st (nice turn around time)! The Cylinder they sent this in was hard to open as they stapled the two plastic closures to the cardboard cylinder itself. Inside was an empty 4 oz opaque plastic bottle with a black screw-top, water questionnaire, and a shipping label to send it back to them so they can analyze your water!

You can request a free water test kit from Aqua Science. This offer is a little different so you may not want to do it. This is what their website states, "Send us your name and mailing address, and we'll mail you a water test kit. Once you receive the kit, follow the instructions included and mail it back to us (postage included / Continental US only). Once we receive your sample, we will mail or email your results and a quote for a system that will resolve your water issues (if requested). We promise not to follow up with any additional phone calls or emails." Click here if you are interested in signing up for this offer.



After emailing them in February I received my test kit March 14th. The kit comes with two test strips, $1 off coupon, brochure and letter.

I saw this offer yesterday but I've been busy this whole week so I didn't have time to post it. Morton Salt wants to give you a water test strip to help you determine if you have any hard water issues.

Click here to request your free water test strip. United States residents only. Please allow 8 - 10 week for delivery. This was posted on November 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment