All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Off Topic: Where's my sample from August?

February 1: My Bookie Cookie came today. It is a chocolate cookie with fudge chips. It's very good.

January 21:My sample of this came today. They sent me a Green Genius Biodegradable Plastic Tall Kitchen bag (13 gallon drawstring bag). This also came with a $2 off any 15 ct or more Green Genius trash bag.

January 20: My sample of Sore No More! came today. They sent me three sample packets. They are about the size of a ketchup packet. A brochure of their products was also included. Here is the post if you'd like to order it.

January 18: My sample of Beyond BodiHeat came today. They sent me a Beyond BodiHeat disposable heat pad (3.75" X 5.125") and Beyond BodiHeat disposable heat pad (11.7" X 3.9")

December 31: My Oxy Clinical skin care sample packets came today. The three packets are
OXY® Clinical Clearing Treatment 0.14 OZ (4 g), OXY® Clinical Hydrating Therapy 0.18 OZ (5 g), OXY® Clinical Advanced Face Wash 0.32 FL OZ (9.5 mL). And a $1.50 off any Oxy Clinical product. Here is my post if you like to check it out.

December 31:
The All-Bran Promise Pack offer came Inside the package was a 1.13 Oz. All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes cereal box, 0.81 Oz. All-Bran Bran Buds cereal package, a brown sleep mask with Kellogg's All-Bran written on it in the right corner of it, two $1 off Kellogg's All-Bran cereal coupons, and a small booklet with two recipes and a puzzle on it.

December 29: My sample from Greens First came. They sent many sample packets of five different products. Plus two containers to mix the products in. Here is my post about it if you'd like to request a sample of this.

December 27: My sample of Bio-35 Pro-Biotiks 45 softgel capsules came today. They also sent me a letter and product brochure. I originally requested this on August 6th. You can either request this on Facebook or directly on their site. You can check out the post here.


December 27:
My sample of Wysong Epigen pet food came. It is about a 3 oz sample size. This also came with an informational brochure and special offer. I requested this on August 19th.

December 27: I got TJ's Health Bite - Daily Doggie Vitamin & Mineral Health Supplement in Peanut Butter flavor (three tablets). This also came with an informational brochure and an order form.

December 27: I received two True Lemon, two True Orange, a True Orange (all are 0.8 g), a True Lemon, and a True Raspberry Lemonade packets. I also got a coupon for a free box of one of their products along with a letter. You can still request this either on Facebook or directly on their site. By the way, I think this is more than they normally send since I had to inquire about my sample. Here is my post about it.

December 24: I received my coupon today and it's good for any Wrigley product up to $1.85. This also came with a letter.

December 24: I received my sample of HealthiFeet in the mail today. The sample size is 0.14 oz. This came with a $2 off Healthifeet coupon, a product information page with order form AND a sample of AfterBite Wipe (fast relief from insect bites, 0.037 fl. oz.), After Cuts & Scrapes wipe (medicated first aid treatment, Natrapel wipes (effective mosquito protection 0.092 fl. oz), and Ben's Wipes (tick & insect repellent 0.12 oz.). I was not expecting to receive those extra samples so I was very surprised. I thought that was nice of them to send to me along with my sample. Here is the post if you'd like to request this.

December 24: I received my sample of Tipu’s Instant Black Chai tea yesterday in the mail. The sample is 0.1 oz size which is good enough for one cup of tea. This also came with a small letter and a discount code SAMP133 which is a 10% discount off your first order. Since this offer has expired I’ll remove this post in about a week. I requested this on August 5th.

Here are the samples from August that I have not received yet. Writing to these companies does help get the samples or at least helps you learn what sites look like that are either scams or a real small company that can't give out a lot of samples.

Green - Not received yet.
Blue - I've receive it.
Orange - Was a scam, gave up on, or they ran out.

#####Aug 2#####
1. Beauty samples from Mohdar Sent an email on their website Nov 7. I have decided to give up on this offer. I do not believe it's a bad offer though. Added to blog
#####Aug 4#####
2. Earring from MakeMeChic Sent an email on website Nov 7. I have decided to remove this from my list and give up on this as I wasn't the proper age in the first place.
3. Oxy Clinical again Sent an email on website Dec 19. I got my sample Dec 31. It came with three skin care packets and a money saving coupon. Added to blog
4. #####Aug 5#####
5. Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief again I have sent many emails to them and have gotten no replies back except their auto response. I have decided to give up on this sample as I did receive one and this one may have been denied. I have decided to give up on this sample and have removed it from my list and site.
6. Instant Black Chai Tea Sent an email from gmail Nov 7, they said it would go out but I inquired about it again Dec 19. They sent it out. Received it Dec 23. One tea bag with letter and discount. Removed from list and site because it's expired.
7. Emergen-C Blue When I emailed them they sent me a link to check on the samples. Since I have received many samples from them in the past I have decided to remove this from my list. Add to blog
#####Aug 6#####
8. Bio-35 2 week supply Sent them an email on website Dec 19. They responded and sent it soon. I received this Dec 27. I got a Bio-35 Pro-Biotiks 45 softgel capsules, letter and brochure. Added to blog
9. Cobra paints I am going to remove this from my list and give up on it as when I email them they respond back in a foreign language.
#####Aug 7#####
10. Extra Dessert Delights Gum From Wrigley Sent an email on website Dec 19. Dec 21 they replied. They will be sending a coupon. Coupon came Dec 24 along with a letter. It's good for any Wrigley's product. I have remove this from my list and site.
11. True Lemon packets Emailed them on Dec 19 and got a reply. Resent my info. Received Dec 27. Got 7 packets of their different products plus a free product coupon. I have removed this from my list. Added to blog
#####Aug 9#####
12. s1oil.com T-shirt
#####Aug 10#####
13. TEASTA two tea flavors Sent an email from gmail Nov 7. Added to blog
14. Treehead Biodegradable bag Sent an email from gmail Dec 19, Jan 12. Resent mailing info. Jan 21 I received a 13 gal drawstring trash bag /coupon. I have removed this from my list and site since it has expired.
#####Aug 11#####
15. Smart Food Storage Sent an email Dec 19. Got a response Jan 4. I have decided not to do this offer since they want my phone number to contact me. I have removed this from my list and site.
16. "Get Balanced" kit I emailed them to find out what was in this kit and they basically said it was a pH test kit for your skin. I have decided to remove this from my list and not receive it. Added to blog
17. Diet Dots water bottle I have decided to remove this from my list and give up on it. I may have not been one of the first so many to get this from the comments they have left others that commented about this on their Facebook page.
#####Aug 13#####
18. CuDerm Skin Care Analysis Sample Kit Send an email Dec, Jan, and Feb. They responded back that this is for companies only. I have removed this from my list and site.
#####Aug 15#####
19. CPR Carpet Stain Cleaner Sent an email in Dec, Jan, and Feb. They responded back that they don't offer samples anymore. I have removed this from my list and site.
20. TJ's Health Bites - Daily Doggie Vitamin and Supplement Sent an email on website Dec 19. Got a reply and sent my info again. I received this on Dec 27. Three tablets in peanut flavor. Plus an informational brochure and order form. I have removed this from my list and site.
#####Aug 17#####
21. Vegetable Seeds from The Dinner Garden This offer will take forever so come and so I have given up on it as well. Added to blog
22. BrightSHOT Sent an email from gmail Nov 7. On their Facebook page I was given a number to call but have decided not to call it. I have removed this from my list and site as it has expired. Added to blog
#####Aug19#####
23. Cheetos Mighty Zingers from Walmart StartSampling does not have any to reship. I have removed this from my list.
24. Wysong Epigen pet food Sent email on website Dec 19. Resent my info and they resent it. I received it Dec 27. Three ounce sample size of Wysong Epigen pet food. It also came with an informational brochure and special offer. I have removed this from my list and site.
#####Aug 22#####
25. Latina Travel Bag They only had 500 to give out and I was not lucky to claim one. I have removed this from my list and from my site.
#####Aug 23#####
27. Biscottie from Hottie Biscotti They were a very small company and had a very limited amount. I was not lucky to claim one. I'm removing this from my list and my site.
#####Aug 24#####
28. Cookie from The Brookie Cookie Sent an email Jan 4 got a response that they should be sending them out Jan 15. This cookie came Feb 1. It's a chocolate cookie with fudge chips. It tastes very good. I have removed this from my list and blog as it has expired.
29. Tropical Breeze fragrance I emailed them twice and it bounced back. I have decided to remove this from my list and site (in a week) Added to blog
30. T-Shirt from Stinkatnothing.com They want you to fill out a survey and submit a photo of you wearing the shirt. I have decided not to do this offer. I have removed it from my list . Added to blog
31. Healthifeet
Sent an email from gmail Dec 19. They resent and I received Dec 24. I got my sample AND four other samples as a surprise. I have removed this from my list. Added to blog
#####Aug 25#####
32. All-Bran Promise Pack Emailed on website Dec 19. Got a response and they sent another one out. It came Dec 31. It had two sample cereals, a sleep mask, two coupons, and number puzzle, and two recipes. I have removed this from my list and my site.
#####Aug 26#####
33. Moonflower Body Butter from Healthy Environs Added to blog
34. Greens First
My sample from Greens First came. They sent many sample packets of five different products. Plus two containers to mix the products in. I have removed this from my list. Added to blog
35. Low-Fat Favorite Recipes Booklet from Crestor I requested this again in Dec but also remove this from my list and site and I am giving up on it. Their contact is a number I have decided not to call.
#####Aug 27#####
36. Beyond BodiHeat Sent an email from gmail Dec 19, Jan 12. They responded and I resent my info. I got two different size Beyond BodiHeat products. I have removed this from my list and site since it's expired.
37. Pain No More! Sent an email on Dec 19, Jan 12. They replied and I resent my info. They sent me three sample packets. They are about the size of a ketchup packet. A brochure of their products was also included. I have removed this from my list. Added to blog
#####Aug 28#####
38. Slim Fast 100 Calorie Peanut Butter Snack Bar Emailed them Dec 19 and got a "it's not us, it's them" response. I removed this from my list and the site.
#####Aug 30#####
39. Post Paid Envelopes Emailed them on website but decided to remove this from my list and site. I have given up on it. Plus it looks like others have tried it and have received nothing from them either.
40. Bubble Envelopes https://www.shopfamilyfun.com/ Site does not work anymore. I have removed it from my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment