All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Free Dads and Daughters Book by Dr. James Dobson

I received my Dads and Daughters book today. I didn't realize how small it would be. This 70 page book measures about 3" X 6". It sounds like they exceeded their expectations for requests but will be pleased to provide more copies as they become available.
I love my dad. One of my favorite actives I enjoyed doing with my dad is going to the grocery store. It was our dad and daughter time. When I go home to visit my parents I still enjoy going to the grocery store with him. So if you are a dad or know a dad who wants to get improve their relationship with their daughter then Dr. James Dobson's book, Dads and Daughters may help.

Click here to request your free copy of this book. This book is for U.S. residents only. This was originally posted on January 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment