All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Off Topic: Where's my sample from October?

This list is now complete. I have received all but six of what is listed on this list. This will not be updated anymore unless the six that I have decided to give up on do show up. I will not be attempting to contact them anymore.

March 30: My ZingGo 4 Life Bar came today, along with a small bottle of ZingGo powder and four Complete Berry samples. They included a letter with a handwritten message on it.

February 17: I received a one time use sample of Forever Lily fragrance. It was placed on a bookmark. This also came with a letter.

February 16:
I received my sample of this today. They sent me a Le Naturale Instant Face Lifting Serum for Women (0.06 fl oz). I found it weird that it said, "for Women" on the package. This also came with a brochure.

I was on vacation for three weeks in October so I didn't get to request a lot of samples in this month. Here is what hasn't came for this month that I did get a chance to request.

Blue - It came.
Green - Have not received yet.
Orange - Gave up on, they ran out of.

#####Oct 5#####
1. Free Tape Measure Sent an email Feb 13. They responded. Around this time frame they transitioned to a new technology so they had no more to give out. They did give me a paper version I could print out though. I have decided to remove this from my list and the site.
#####Oct 6#####
2. Woolite Dry Cleaners Secret from All You Last time I contacted All You about a sample request they said it was not their fault so I have remove this from my list.
#####Oct 11#####
3. Free Zinggo 4 Life Bar Sent email in Jan and Mar. They responded . I received my bar along with bottle of powder, 4 Complete Berry samples and a nice note. I have removed this from my list and from the site since this offer has expired.
4. Free Compact Cosmetic Mirror To contact them you must call them, I have decided not to do that so I have removed this from my list and site.
#####Oct 16#####
5. Free Sample of Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Even though this may come I requested it again and have decided to remove this from my list. Added to blog
#####Oct 20#####
6. Free Sample of Foreverlily Eau de Parfum Sent an email on Feb 13. Got a response. I received my sample Feb 17. It is a one time use sample of Forever Lily fragrance. It was placed on a bookmark. This also came with a letter. I have removed this from my list and site as it has expired.
7. Free Sample of Le Naturale Sent an on website Feb 13. Got a response and they sent it out. Received it Feb 16. They sent me a La Naturale Instant Face Lifting Serum For Women (0.06 fl oz) with a brochure. I have removed this from my list and site as it has expired.
8. Free Sample of K9 FullFlex Dog Food To contact them you must call them. I have decided not to do that so I have removed this from my list and site.
#####Oct 24#####
9. Free Product Coupon of Kahiki I called them and this was not suppose to be sent out like this. They got 20,000 requests in one day and couldn't fulfill that. Plus the lady said that they didn't sell that product in my area. I have removed this from my list and site.

No comments:

Post a Comment