All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 15, 2011

Free Music Download From Hugh Laure


If you saw the episode Bombshells on House and liked when he song then you will be happy to know you can download a blues song sung by Hugh Laurie called "Guess I'm A Fool."

Click here and then enter your email address and country you reside in. You will then receive an email where you can download the song for free. You will also be signing up for his newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment