All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, September 23, 2011

Off Topic: Free Hot Samples Blog Hop


Free Hot Samples


I had fun last week and found some neat blogs/fanpages that I'm now following. So I think I'm going to try and make this a weekly event.

I decided to join a blog hop for the first time that is being hosted by Free Hot Samples. If you'd like to see all the blogs that are participating follow the link below.


Check out the blog hop here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, following you back. Thanks for stopping by my blog, http://truebluefansofthevampirediaries.blogspot.com/

    Great blog, I love 'free' stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you back!!! Thanks for the visit. I don't have a fan page yet, but I do have a personal FB...feel free if you like!

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1042614846

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy thank you for coming over to mommy2nanny3doggy1 and aren't blog hops awesome! I like to get into one a day! So fun and great new friends I have made!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete