All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Free Fragrance Sample From Hugo Boss


I received my sample of Boss Hugo Boss The Scent on September 1st that I requested on August 25th.  It is like all of the other Hugo Boss samples that I have received (one-time-use).  This offer looks to still be available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet.

Hugo Boss offers free fragrance samples from time to time.  They are usually a one time use sample on a post card.

Just go here and fill out the form.  You will receive an order number which you can track your order.

By the way, each sample you request gives you a tracking number so you can track your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment