All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Off Topic: Makers Of Memories Foundation


I've never heard of Makers of Memories Foundation before but Smile360 informed me about it. Now I'm sharing it with you.

The mission of the Makers of Memories Foundation is to elevate society’s understanding of childhood exposure to domestic violence as one of the most damaging human rights violations of our time, to transform the lives of affected children and adults and to ultimately end domestic violence.

The Makers of Memories Foundation has developed a unique intervention program, coupled with an educational program and therapeutic support services, to help children overcome the trauma of domestic violence, break the cycle of violence in their families and pursue possibilities for a happy, healthy future.

On Monday, January 16th, Brian Martin, founder of Makers of Memories and co-founder of Smiley360 will appear on the Dr. Phil Show in a landmark episode highlighting the devastating effects of domestic violence from the child's point of view.

Makers of Memories is asking for your support to end domestic violence. Here is what you can do:

Watch the January 16th airing of the Dr. Phil Show and email and Facebook the producers to tell them how you were impacted by learning about this devastating issue from the child’s standpoint.

Visit www.makersofmemories.org to learn more about Makers of Memories and to learn about resources to help if you or someone you know is in need.


Disclosure: I am a member of Smile360 and was given the opportunity to share about the Makes of Memories. I was compensated for this review with the satisfaction of helping a charitable organization associated with Smiley360 to end the devastating effects of domestic violence and the
"smiles" to increase my Smile360 status.

No comments:

Post a Comment