All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Off Topic: Stop American Censorship

I just recently learned about the SOPA and PIPA bills and wanted to share them with you. Since I don't fully understand it I feel it is best to give you the links so you can read about it yourself from the experts.

You can go to AmericanCensorship.org and find out ways to help out by writing to your congress person. You can also watch some videos to learn more.

You will notice that many sites are participating in this blackout today (January 18, 2012) to encourage Americans to write to their congress person so stop these two bills from becoming active. Sites like Wikipedia for example you won't have access to at all. I love this site and use it as one of my main sources of information. You may have noticed this if you are a fan on my Facebook page as I at times link to it to inform you of off topics.

My page will be participating as I won't be posting this day and the black square with "Stop Censorship" is covering my blogs name.

No comments:

Post a Comment