All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, February 10, 2012

Free Music Download From The Cranberries


Right now you can download the song "Show Me The Way" for free from The Cranberries. If you'd like to listen to the song before you request to download just click on the link "Listen to 'Show Me The Way'" to the left of where you are going to download it. I did and I liked the song.

Just go here and click where it says "Get it Now" just like what's shown in the picture to the left. Then enter your email address and they will send you a link to download the song. When you request you also agree to receive emails from them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment