All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Off Topic: EGO Tea



Today I received my sample of Ego Tea in Assam for sharing about The EGO Tea Company.  

By the way, if you have a blog you can share about Ego Tea to receive a sample as well.  

The EGO Tea Company was founded with a goal of offering affordable artisan teas and tea accessories that would please even the most discriminating tea drinker.

EGO Tea makes their teas in small batches and use advanced airtight packaging to maintain freshness and flavor. They are also committed to clean, sustainable, and fair operations standards.

They sell a variety of teas including Black Tea, Green Tea, Flowering Tea, and Herbal Tea. They even sell Teaware.

NOTE: I wrote this post to get a free sample of their tea. You can do this too if you have a site to share it on. Check out the details here.

This was originally posted on March 20, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment