All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, March 19, 2012

Special Offers From Gold'n Plump Chicken


About a week and a half ago I saw some neat offers from a company called Gold'n Plump Chicken. However, I never heard of this company and was curious as to where Gold'n Plump is sold. So I emailed them and asked. They replied back and I was happy to hear that they are sold in a store near me. Unfortunately it is one of the stores that is farther compared to the other stores I shop at. However, I may just stop by at this store because these special offers sound interesting to me. By the way, they did send me three $1.00 off coupons too.

Check out the neat offer that they have currently on their "Special Offers" page.  They also have a $1 off coupon on that same page that you can print out.

No comments:

Post a Comment