All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Off Topic: Klout Perks



Today I received my Essie Nail Polish in Recessionista in the mail.  I requested this on September 14th.    See the arrow below for the color of Recessionista.

I had enough Klout to sign up for the Klout Perk for Essie 2012 Fall Collection nail color.  If you have enough Klout check to see if you have this perk too. If you are not a member of Klout you can sign up to get possible perks like this one.
                                                                                                ↓

Find out more about this perk here.  By the way there are only about 734 left of this perk.

If you'd like to join Klout to try and earn perks similar to this one you can go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment