All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Off Topic: Live Below The Line

Did you know that 1.4 billion people around the world currently are living in extreme poverty?  That's a lot of people. In fact that's over four time the population of the United States living every day in extreme poverty.

Just imagine living on just $1.50 each day for food. Do you think you could do it for just five days? This is what Live Below the Line is trying to do. They are trying to raise awareness in the fight against extreme poverty by having a fundraising campaign to make a huge difference.

Right now from May 7 - 11th is when Live Below The Line wants you to try and see what it would be like to live in extreme poverty by living on just $1.50 each day on food.

You can find out more information about Live Below The Line on their website.


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was asked to share this information. I did not receive any monetary compensation for writing this review. The only compensation I received is a better standing with BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment