All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, July 16, 2012

Free Sample of NIA24

Sign up for the NIA24 newsletter to receive a free sample of NIA24.

Just go here to fill out the form.  I received this back in May and when I did I received (4) NIA24 Skin Care samples (Gentle Cleansing Cream, Physical Cleansing Scrub, Skin Strengthening Complex, and Sun Damage Prevention).  By the way, if you have requested this in the past you will not be able to request it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment