All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Points: Kellogg's Family Rewards


**NEW CODE**
BONU-SCOD-E4UH-TSFF for 100 points. Expires June 5th

ilov-ebon-uspt-stoo for 100 points.

25fr-eefo-rmor-efun for 25 points.  Expires June 6th.
youf-ound-summ-er25 for 25 points.  Expires June 6th.



Just go here to log in to your account.

It looks like Kellogg's has a new program where you can collect points to redeem for rewards!  I just received an email with a secret code and the code was worth 150 points!

Just buy participating Kellogg's products and there will be a code on each one of them.  The point value varies depending on the size of the product.  You can learn more about point values here.

The site even lists all of their current promotions they have.  I found this really neat to check out.

They have many rewards that you can earn when you redeem your points.  For just 1,000 points you can  redeem for a $1.50 off select products that you can print out.

The rewards categories are:
- Coupons, Discounts, Gift Cards
- Sweepstakes & Instant Wins
- Books, Music, Magazines
- Electronics, Toys, and Games
- Housewares / Kitchen
- Apparel & Gear

To learn more about Kellogg's Family Rewards just go here for an overview of the program.  Then log in (or register) to get started.  By the way, if you are registered with another Kellogg's account your password will be the same so you won't need to create an account.

Here are some codes you may want to try out:
HOWITWORKS20PNTS - 20 points
KFRSHARETHANKS20 - 20 points
EARNGREATREWARDS - 20 points
EARNSWEETREWARDS - 50 Points
NUTRITIONINABOWL - 50 points
SCHOLASTICREADER - 20 points
PACKING4VACATION - 20 points
KFRWARMANDTOASTY - 25 points
WEMELTFORMEMBERS - 25 points
HAPPYLEAPDAY2YOU - 29 points
HAVEASUNNYSPRING - 25 points
YOUREASTERBASKET - 25 points
POINTSFROMKFRFUN - 100 points
YOUFOUND25FREE4U - 25 points
25MOREYOUAREGOOD - 25 points
MOREPTS4UATLMOMS - 100 points
ILOVEBONUSPTSTOO - 100 points





Master List from FlyerTalk.  (So I can remove expired codes)

3 comments:

  1. Thank You!!! just started this it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having this site! I have a grandson that lives out of my state and he is only 3. Well, about to be 3 in july 2015. I am always trying to find ways to send him things in the mail whether it be some thing I bought or a free item online. it cam be expensive to always buy gifts so I am always looking for something I can earn for free and send him. I do want my grandson Colton to know me and when grandma sends gifts, he likes that! I am going to follow you on Twitter and FB. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. That is a great way to stay involved in your grandson's life. I try to something similar with my niece and nephews. Thank you for following me and I hope you enjoy your time visiting my blog.

      Delete