All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coupons: Turkey Hill

A Facebook fan told me about how she got some nice coupons from Turkey Hill.  She recommended I go check them out and so I did.  Before I contacted them I wanted to make sure they sold their products located near me so that getting their coupons would be worth it.  I found out that Fred Meyer does sell their products and so I proceeded to contact Turkey Hill and ask if they could mail out some coupons to me.  This is the response from their email they sent me on August 6th.




"Dear Nancy,
Thank you for contacting Turkey Hill Dairy. We appreciate your comments and interest in our company and products.
Thanks for taking time to contact us. In appreciation, we will be sending you a follow-up letter and coupons. You may contact us once every thirty days to receive coupons by mail. We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing Turkey Hill.

Sincerely,
TURKEY HILL DAIRY
Heidi Heisey
Consumer Relations Representative
Ref: 1051219"

Well, today I received my coupons.  This is what they sent me*:
(2) $1 off any Turkey Hill Dairy product
(3) $0.50 off Turkey Hill Ice Cream
(3) $0.35 off Turkey Hill Iced Tea, Lemonade, or Nature's Accents
Informational brochure
Turkey Hill Logo magnet

If you too would like some money saving coupons from Turkey Hill mailed to you then go here to check out if they sell products near you, then go here to contact them to request your money saving coupons.

*This is what I received from them.  You may receive something different when you contact them.

Thanks Lauren for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment