All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, August 10, 2012

Free Sample of Delicious Greens 8000


Wanting to make sure this sample came I decided to sign up for this offer before I shared it here.  Sometimes I do that on the samples I am unsure about.  Well this sample did arrive and so now I am sharing about it.  The free sample is for Delicious Greens 8000.  On July 22nd I requested this sample and today I received it.  They sent me a brochure with two samples attached to it.  One was in the flavor Berry and the other Chocolate.  Both are 8.5 grams which is good enough for one glass.

Just go here and fill out the form.  In the message section is where you will put your address for the sample.  You might want to mention that this is a sample request so they also know why you are contacting them.  Due to a high demand in samples your request may take longer than mine took.  I'd say, expect the sample in 6 -8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment