All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Off Topic: John Frieda Elite Club


Yesterday I received the free sample the John Frieda said I would get after I applied to the Elite of the Elite.  The sample they sent me was a John Frieda Luxurious Volume (Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner).  I'm not sure if John Frieda is accepting any more applications for this program but you can still apply to the John Frieda Elite Club for future special offers that they may offer.   

As a member of the John Frieda Hair Care Elite Club you may receive nice special offers.  So far I have received three of them.  One is the one stated above.  The other two were a sample of Jergens lotion and an exclusive Sweatyband.

If you are not a member, you can sign up here for future special offers just for members. By the way, you'll also be signing up for their newsletter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment