All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, April 18, 2016

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way!


Here are few Fountain of Youth codes that I earned from the Guess the Card game.
rjldbyl04 for 25 points. Three more left.
escml7lix for 26 points. Three more left.
mywhe0yzk for 10 points. Three more left.


GiftHulk is another site similar to Swagbucks or any other Click-to-Earn site out.  They offer similar ways to earn what they call Hulk Coins (points as I like to refer to them as).  These ways are: Offer Walls/EZ Coins, Surveys, GiftHulk TV, Tasks, Search, and Inviting your friends.  You can win Hulk Coins by entering their Sweepstakes, entering a special code in their Fountain of Youth page (I sometimes give these out when I get extras in the Guess The Card Game.  Their Guess The Card Game can be played every day.  It's very easy to play and sometimes you may earn at least 4 points (5 if you share on your social pages with the 10% bonus).

They have the usual rewards as similar sites do.  For example a $5 Amazon gift card is worth 5,000 Hulk Coins.  So 10 Hulk coins is one penny.

So sign up here to join this great rewards program.  Plus if you sign up using this link you get a 250 Hulk Coins bonus!


Please note the links in this post are my referral links.

14 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy, code is expired. Thanks though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, sorry to hear that. That means someone else used it first or it had a time limit on it and had expired. I try to post these when I get them so hopefully you will get one the next time I do. Thanks for letting me know though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, it is ok, don't worry about it. I just wanted to let you know so that you could mark it as expired so that people know that you will update the blog and then keep coming back and checking up on it. :) Thank you so much again for sharing the wealth with us GiftHulk users, you're amazing. Have an amazing New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks. I appreciate when I am told what is expired so I can update the blog. Have a Happy New Year as well.

      Delete
  4. Expired again. :/ Also I think that the code ""gifthulktotherescue" is expired as the signup bonus is now 250 points

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again. Also I updated the post a little and removed the sign up bonus. I like to recycle my posts to this one hadn't been updated in over two years. Thought it was time to update it a little.

      Delete
  5. No problem, Nancy. :) You can add that if they sign up with your referral code that they will receive a 250 HC sign up bonus. Hopefully, that will act as an incentive for them to sign up using your link :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you for reminding me. I just added that.

      Delete
  6. Expired code as of 1/6/15

    ReplyDelete
  7. expired as of 1/22

    ReplyDelete
  8. v5p9fhfhw Expired

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both codes from May 5, 2015 are expired

    ReplyDelete