All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Off Topic: Box Tops For Education - Free Sample of Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets


 Yea!  Box Tops For Education is offering a new free sample.  This time they are offering a free sample of Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets. So go check your email for one with the subject "Don't Miss Out: Free Samples + Bonus Box Tops".  Toward the center of the email is a link to sign up for your free sample.  Hurry, as these are usually only available to the first 10,00 people who sign up for the sample.    

To sign up for Box Tops For Education you'll need to go here and enter your zip code to select the school you'll want to help out.  Then you can complete your registration.  Once you have registered you'll be a member of the Box Tops For Education program and be able to sign up for the nice free samples they will be offering each month.  However, they only offer 10,000 free samples so you have to act quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment