All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Free Campbell's Slow Kettle Promotion (Twitter)


Today I received my free product coupon for Campbell's Slow Kettle that I was able to request on April 7th.  This offer is open at random times that Campbell's decides to tweet about it.  The number of people is also random too.  Just keep an eye on their Twitter page for when this goes live again.  

If you use Twitter and are one of the first 4,000 to retweet this message then you are suppose to get a free sample of Campbell's Slow Kettle.

Just follow Slow Kettle Soup and be on the look out for their tweet that mentions you to retweet to be eligible for the free product coupon.  They will direct message you with a link where you then fill out to give them your mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment