All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, March 1, 2013

Off Topic: Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix


You may have experienced first-hand how difficult it can be to take a daily prenatal vitamin. Morning sickness is hard enough, and on top of that you're expected to swallow a giant prenatal horse pill - Yuck! Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix is quickly becoming the best alternative to the prenatal pill. Premama is a flavorless prenatal supplement mix which can be added to your favorite beverages such as juice, iced tea, smoothies and shakes.

Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix is:
- Doctor recommended
- Nausea relief
- Contains all the nutrients baby needs
- Gluten-free, Lactate-free, BPA-free
- 100% Natural
- Just 6 calories per serving
- Recommended during conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding

If you'd like to learn more about Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix you can check out Premama's website, "like" Premama Inc, on Facebook, follow drinkpremama on Twitter, and find inspiration on Premama Prenatal Vitamin's Pinterest page.

4 comments:

  1. One A Day Women's Prenatal
    Crystal Gibson
    mrs.gibson24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. vitafusions gummie prenatal with dha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not taken prenatal vitamins before.

    ReplyDelete