All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Free Sample of Gucci Black


Today I received my sample of Gucci Guilty Black.  I was impressed as I thought I was only going to receive one sample but instead I received four samples of Gucci Guilty (Black for Him, Black for Her, and the original Gucci Guilty for Him / Her).  They are one-time-use samples but still four samples is better than one.  I requested this sample on March 10th.  This offer is still available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet.

Sign up for a free sample of Gucci Black.


Just go here and fill out the form.  You will receive an order number to track your sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment