All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, September 8, 2014

Swaggable



On September 2nd I received my sample of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Natural (0.5 oz).  I'll be writing a review on this product at a later date.  

Swaggable brings their members products to try for free in a fun social atmosphere.  Sign-up and you could be trying great new products for free! After trying a product you complete a short, honest review and you're on to your next free swag. It's that simple.  Try awesome products for free with your friends.

I signed up a while ago and so far have received three free products.  They may not always be full size products but at least they are free!

Just go here to sign up.  By the way, I think you'll need Facebook in order to log in.

No comments:

Post a Comment