All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Free Sample of Nature's Plus Animal Parade KidGreenz Childrens Chewables


I requested this sample sometime in May and since it was over three months ago I decided to inquire about my sample.  They were kind and send me the sample of Nature's Plus Source of Life Animal Parade KidGreenz Childrens Chewables in Tropical Fruit Flavor (one chewable) along with a sample of Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Meal Vanilla (1.2 oz).  This also came with some money saving coupons: $1 off Spiru-Tein, $2 off Source of Life, $2 off Source of Life Animals Parade Tummy Zyme or Tooth Fairy, and $1 off Animal Parade.  This offer is still available to request if you haven't had a chance to yet.  

Sign up for a free sample of Nature's Plus Animal Parade KidGreenz Childrens Chewables in Tropical Fruit Flavor.

Just go here and click on the "Samples" tap to get the form you'll need to fill out to request your sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment