All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Free eBook: Label Lessons: Unjunk Your Kid's Lunch Box


Naturally Savvy has written a new book called Label Lessons: Unjunk Your Kid's Lunch Box.

This ebook includes:
- Side-by-side comparisons of popular conventional brands and their natural alternatives.
- Healthy ingredients to look for and dangerous additives to avoid.
- Tips for recognizing the misleading marketing tools used to confuse you when reading product labels.
- Healthier choices for the products you already buy.

It's a short 27-page booklet and I found it rather interesting to look at.  Right now you can download it for free!

Just go here and fill out the form.  Then chose coupons for healthy products that are mentioned in the ebook.  Plus when you fill out the form you'll also be entering for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree to a natural product store of your choice.  You'll receive an email with a link to ebook which you can save on your computer.  Don't forget to share it with your friends to increase your chances to win and as a thank you for sharing for every person who shares the ebook, Naturally Savvy will donate $1.00 to Holistic Moms Network. How great is that!


Thank you Naturally Savvy!


Disclaimer: This information was provided by Naturally Savvy.  For sharing about this eBook I have been entered in a giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment