All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Free Music Download From The Broadway Fan Club


This song sampler is back with new songs!

If you like Broadway music then you'll like this 17 song sampler.

Here is the song list:
- Aladdin - "A Million Miles Away"
- Beautiful - The Carole King Musical – "I Feel the Earth Move"
- The Bridges of Madison County - "One Second and a Million Miles"
- Bullets Over Broadway - "They Go Wild, Simply Wild, Over Me"
- Cabaret - "Willkommen"
- A Gentlemen’s Guide to Love & Murder - "I've Decided to Marry You"
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch - "Wig in a Box"
- If/Then - "Some Other Me"
- Irving Berlin’s White Christmas - "Blue Skies"
- Kinky Boots - "The History of Wrong Guys"
- Les Misérables - "One Day More"
- Motown the Musical - "Get Ready / Dancing in the Street"
- Million Dollar Quartet - "Matchbox"
- The Phantom of the Opera - "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again"
- Pippin - "Magic to Do"
- Rocky - "Raining"
- Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella - "Lovely Night"

Just go here and enter curtain where it asks for a passcode to enter the page. You will need to have iTunes in order to download this music.  This offer expires on November 30, 2015 and the iTunes code to redeem the songs expires on November 30, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment