All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, February 22, 2016

Points: The PURELL Rewards Program


The PURELL Rewards Program is going to change to be called The PURELL Wellness Incentives Program.  The new program is not a point-based program. You will no longer have to log into an account to earn points. Instead, The PURELL Wellness Incentives Program is designed to easily connect you to the PURELL brand. We will periodically send you product offers and news, health and wellness information and short surveys to provide us with feedback on our products. So you have until Thursday, March 31, 2016, to earn points and all points earned must be redeemed by Saturday, April 30, 2016. Remember you can only earn 900 points a day (usually ends up being 500 points though) and 5,000 points a month.  This is really easy to do.  You can only request two of each of the prizes except for the coupons in a year.  By the way, if you already had earned the 5,000 points for the month of February you can earn all of the points again for the month.

In case you were wondering what the six gift cards that you can select from for your $10 gift card are.  They are: Amazon, Gandor Mountain, iTunes, Regal Cinema, Sephora, and Spa Week. 

Purell has a brand new points program you can join.  Just do simple activities to earn points to redeem for a reward.  Plus they say every day you can earn up to 900 points!  However, you can only earn 5,000 in a month and 60,000 in a year.


So far the rewards are:
3,000 points = $2 off any 236 oz or larger PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer (Canadian coupon).
3,000 points = $2 off any 8 oz. or larger PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer (USA coupon).  This has been increased for some reason.
5,000 points = 8 oz pump bottle of PURELL. Available for U.S. residents only.  Currently Sold Out.
5,000 = 1 oz flip top cap bottle of PURELL in a red or white Bling Jelly Wrap carrier. Available for U.S. residents only.
*12,500 points = $5 for you to spend at a selection of top retailers.  This has been increased to be equal with the $10 gift card now.
My selection was Amazon or Gandor Mountain.  
*25,000 points = $10 for you to spend at a selection of top retailers.
Each gift card has a set for residents of Canada too).
My selection was: Amazon, Gandor Mountain, iTunes, Regal Cinema, Sephora, and Spa Week.

My $10 gift card arrived on January 2nd and I requested it on December 27th.  I received my $5 gift card on January 16th and I requested it on December 26th.

Just go here to sign up.  By the way, if you do every single activity today you can earn a total of 4,300 points.  This is if you don't actually refer anyone and just do the activities.    


Please note, the like above is my referral link.


**$5 and $10 gift cards are available during the months of April, July, September, and December. You can redeem the Digital Coupon as many times as you want! You can redeem the 8 oz Bottle of PURELL and the $5 and $10 Gift Cards up to two times in a calendar year.

No comments:

Post a Comment