All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 10, 2015

Shopmium - Grocery Money Saving Mobile App (Free Sample of Betsy's Best Nut and Seed Butter)


It's been a while since I last shared about Shopmium and they currently have a free sample offer for Betsy's Best Nut and Seed Butter.  Here is how to get it.  Just open the Shopmium app on your smartphone and click where it says "Betsy's Best".  It should be the top offer in the app.  Click "Discover this offer" and then click where it says "Redeem this offer".  Once you do this you'll get to select what flavor of sample you'd like (Sunflower Seed Butter, Almond Butter, or Peanut Butter".  Then fill out the form.  Your sample will be sent to you in 1 - 3 weeks.  

By the way, I've had this app for over a year now and while I have not made much money from it (about $46.89 since I joined in March '14), I do like it because I can shop at any store I want.  Plus they pay my by PayPal each time I submit my receipt.  Which is a big plus for me since I tend to rarely cash out unless I have a decent amount saved up.  

You may have seen each month that I have received a couple dollars in PayPal from Shopmium over the past few months and wondered what exactly is Shopmium.  In fact, I have made $16.34 since I joined on March 6, 2014 (this does not count the amount I posted today).  Well, Shopmium is a grocery money saving mobile app that you download for free onto your smartphone.

I actually have three of these types of apps downloaded on my phone and this is the first of they three I'll will share because I have actually been rewarded for using it.  The other two I have to request payment where this one is an automatic reward from PayPal for each offer that you redeem.  So while the payments are little at least they are automatic and you don't have to request them.  I really like this about Shopmium.  One of the drawbacks is that the reward takes a little longer to be confirmed.  It's not within a day and usually takes up to a week to be compensated.  However, Shopmium works basically the same as the other two programs.

This is how Shopmium works:
1. Choose an offer on the list and find the product at any store.
2. Buy the product and keep your receipt.
3. Request your rebate: scan the product's barcode and take a picture of the receipt.
  Two clicks and your done!
4. Receive your rebate straight to your PayPal (this ways faster) or bank account.

Using Shopmium is a great way to stack the savings when you do your grocery shopping.

So just go here and enter your email address to start the registration.  Or you can create you account with your Facebook account.  Plus when you register using the code GMGGHCQJ you will receive an offer for a free Lindt Chocolate bar!


Please note, the code above is my referral code.

No comments:

Post a Comment