All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Free Sample of Hada Labo Tokyo For Facebook Members


Sign up for a free sample of Hada Labo Tokyo.  I requested this late last year and received a Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream w/$3 off coupon in February.

Just "like" Hada Labo Tokyo and fill out the form.  If you requested this last year like I did you might not be able to request this offer as I was not able to.  Also they are not sending samples to AK or HI but I got one earlier this year so you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment