All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Free Fragrance Sample From English Laundry Fragrance - Expired


This offer has expired but I have not received it yet.

English Laundry Fragrance has two fragrance samples that you can request from them.

Just go here and here (for this sample you'll need to select from English Rose and Oxford Blue) and add the fragrance to your cart.  Then continue to check out where you'll give them your mailing address.  You'll receive an email along with an order number to track your sample.  Make sure to check your spam folder as that is where my email from them arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment