All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Free Sample of Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner


This offer is back if you missed it when I shared it in October.  However, if you have already requested this then it won't let you request it again.  By the way, I requested this on October 9th and receive it on December 2nd.  They are nice 1.7 oz bottles and comes with a $2 off coupon.

Pantene wanted you to retweet one of their tweets yesterday on Twitter but it looks like you can just request a free sample of Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner without doing so.  Hurry as there are only about 22,820 samples left the last time I checked.


Just go here and either log into your Chirpify account or connect one of your social profiles to get to the form.  This form would not work in Firefox for me so I tried it in Internet Explorer and it worked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment