All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Naturally Savvy #GetHealthy Challenge Plus Samples


While I still plan to do this again, I just wanted to let you know the samples are a little different (not as many samples in each pack).  However, I still think it's worth doing the activities for the samples.  

On January 6th I received the four sample packages that I had requested when I completed four challenges on December 17th.  The four sample packages had: Free Uncle Matt's Organic Juice, (2) Barbara's Puffins Cereal Honey Rice (1.05 oz), Yummi Bears Multi-Vitamin & Mineral (3 gummie bears) w/$2 off, (8) Barlean's Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement (0.11 oz) (got two extras for some reason), Slender Sticks Sugar Free Dink Sticks Tropical Punch (0.18 oz), Lily of the Desert Aloe Mix n' Go Natural Aloe Powdered Drink Mix (0.18 oz), Glee Gum Sugar-Free Refresh-Mint (16-pieces), and Goddess Garden Organice Sunny Face Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 (1 oz).  I am still not sure if you can order more than one of each sample packet as I haven't found the time to continue with the challenge.  I do hope to find the time soon though as the challenge is still going on. 

Naturally Savvy created a challenge program to help you learn how to get healthy with the foods you eat.  In the program there are a total of ten challenges: Scary Seven (seven challenges), Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Omega-3.

Each challenge has three parts to it.
Part 1: Watch a video (all videos are about 4 - 8 minutes long), read an article, and take a very short (about six multiple-choice questions) quiz.
Part 2: Watch a video and then find a product in your house that relates to the video.  For example, for the Scary Seven: Preservatives challenge, just find a product that contains a preservative and then let them know what the product was and what the preservative was in the form that they provide.  The photos are optional.
Part 3: Watch a video and then go on a virtual shopping trip where you are to locate a food that will replace the product that you had listed in Part 2.  The photo portion of this part is also optional.

Once you complete a challenge you will be able to request a free sample pack!  There are four sample packs so you'll want to complete at least four challenges.  Here's what each sample pack contains:
Pack 1: Barlean's (Omega-3 Fish Oil Swirl x2), Barbar's (Puffins Cereal) & Goddess Garden (Sunscreen)
Pack 2: Barlean's (Omega-3 Fish Oil Swirl x2), Yummi Bears (Gummy Vitamin for Kids), & Lily of the Desert (Aloe Mix 'n Go)
Pack 3: Glee Gum, Barlean's (Omega-3 Fish Oil Swirl x2), & Now Foods (Slender Sticks)
Pack 4: Uncle Matt's (Free Coupon), Barlean's (Omega-3 Fish Oil Swirl x2), & Barbara's (Puffins Cereal)



Just go here to sign up.  You will need to create an account and then verify your account in the email that they will send to you.  Also, they will send you email notifications each time you accept a challenge, complete a challenge step, and order a sample.  I did complete only four challenges to request all four of the sample packs but do not know if you can request multiples of a sample pack for completing all ten challenges.  I plan to complete more challenges and try this but completing the four challenges took me over an hour to do.  So make sure you have a lot of time to work on this if you want the samples.  By the way, I also found the videos and the articles very informative and encourage you to watch and read them all when you complete the challenges.  I also encourage you to try and complete all ten challenges.  I think they contain a lot of important information to help you make healthier shopping decisions when you are at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment