All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Free Sample of L'Oreal Advanced Haircare


L'Oreal is giving away a free sample of one of their L'Oreal Advanced Haircare.  There are six you can select from depending on the type of your hair you may have.  By the way, if you have requested this in the past you may not be able to request one again as I was not able to.

Just go here and log into your L'Oreal account (or sign up if you don't have an account).  Once you log in, the form should be filled out with your mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment