All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Free Sample of CardioFlex Q10 or Wholy Tea

Here's a neat sample for you to request.  You can either select between a free sample of CardioFlex Q10 (1 x 10 gram serving) or a sample of Wholy Tea (4 day trial)

Just go here and fill out the form.  The form says to indicate which sample you'd like but I wasn't sure where to input that information so I just put it in the same box as where you input your mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment