All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Swagbucks - Swag Code Alert!





Enter SBInvitation in the Swag Code box until 2pm PDT/5pm EDT to earn 3 SB!

Make sure to go to Swagbucks on your computer or Mobile app to get your free SB before time runs out! If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online.

In addition to earning SB through the Search engine, playing Games, Watching videos, taking Surveys & more, they also like to give out Swag Codes for bonus SB! Redeem these limited-time-only Swag Codes whenever you see them and you'll get your gift cards even faster!

Swagbucks is how I paid for my Christmas gifts each year! Sign up today and get the Swag Code while it lasts.

Please note, the links in the post are my referral links.

1 comment: